Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Tamara Thorne Nude is a Person Nude. Nude Nude Nude


 You know how I write about Bella Thorne once in a while? Well it seems she's "famous" because she was on some TV show called "Shake it Up" that went off the air in 2013 when she was 12. I learned this literally two minutes ago. And while I'm using this opportunity to explain who she is, that's not really why I'm writing this. Not only was she on a TV show a decade ago, she also has a mom. Oh yes, she does. Unfortunately I found out to late. 

Believe it or not the original story wasn't entirely clear about who she married so I'm going to assume it's the guy on the right. Listen ladies, after the age of 40 you're just going to have to date/marry guys with goatees. You may not like it, but that's just how it goes. I don't make the rules, if I did Tamara would have married someone else last weekend (me).