Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas!


 "Actress" Blanca Blanco who I've shockingly written about before, ridiculously enough, put on her sexy Santa costume and did her hair and full make up then went to the beach. I don't get this at all and it happens A LOT. Not the sexy Santa thing, the going to the beach thing. There are so many go nowhere, nothing stories about celebrities at the beach - especially D-List actresses - that I don't even write about it anymore. I guess it gives them an excuse to go out dressed in clothes you're supposed to have sex in so other women don't call them sluts for it, but it seems so... I don't know, dumb. I guess. 

This time it was more or less an advertisement for some book she wrote which hilariously has her standing on the beach in her sex outfit holding the book as if to say "Look! I can spell and write!" Of course it's about abuse or something because if it wasn't for talking about being victims 98% of you wouldn't have anything to say at all. 

So go buy her book, hey who knows, maybe she'll throw in some of her worn clothing if you do buy it because I can't imagine that many people actually reading this