Friday, December 3, 2021

Jessica Simpson Gets (100) Pounded


 Jessica Simpson lost 100 pounds. Again. Jessica Simpson is 5'3" tall, how much does she weigh normally? 100 pounds? Probably?  An extra 100 pounds on her is like adding a whole second person. So at 5'3 she weighed 200 pounds? I weigh 200 pounds, and I'm an extremely muscular and handsome 6'2 inch tall man with a 34 inch waist and a massive chest and back.  

 I'm not belittling her accomplishment believe me, because this is like the second or third time she's done this, and believe me it's not easy to lose 100 pounds. Shit, it's not easy to GAIN 100 pounds. That takes some effort too, I don't care how many babies you have, 100 pounds is a lot. For reference 100 pounds is 11 one gallon containers of milk. That's how much 100 pounds is.  Maybe she has so much fun losing weight she just packs it all back on again who knows, some people are weird. Especially someone that would put that carpeting on their stairs.