Friday, January 21, 2022

Adele is a Bad Person


 Adele cancelled ALL of the dates for her Las Vegas residency due to "Covid concerns" and people are PISSED, and to that I say hahahahaha. What did you expect? This is exactly the kind of behavior I'd expect from the world's most famous Twitter wine mom. All of her songs are about empowerment and guys being mean or how her dad wasn't nice or something I don't even know (I've never heard an Adele song I'm making a lot of assumptions based on her white, blonde, female appearance) and now you're surprised she's wetting her pants over Covid? She posted a video of her cancelling it while weeping (naturally). 

 "I’m so sorry but my show ain’t ready," a tearful Adele said in a video message posted on social media.

"We’ve tried absolutely everything that we can to pull it together in time and for it to be good enough for you, but we’ve been absolutely destroyed by delivery delays and COVID," she continued, adding that "half my team are down with" the virus.

 Half her team is down with the virus? Yeah okay, prove it. Where the Hell have you been for the last two years? I'd say too bad but this is what you get. I hope you spent a lot of money and got fucked over. Sorry, it's the only way you'll learn