Monday, January 3, 2022

Jennifer Aniston Flexes

Jennifer Aniston did this for New Years Eve? I guess? Normally I'd ridicule the fuck out of whoever was doing this because this seems like something a Kardashian would do but I need to focus on something else right now.

That's your bathroom?? C'mon Jen. That tacky Menard's sink base/sink combo? Look I get it, it's just a cabinet and for someone like me that would be fine, but you have the money. You live there. You're not some D-List actress that might have to move back home because you can't find work. You have more money than some wealthy people, go get a decent sink. It's not like you would be doing the work. Hire some Polish guy that works for vodka, and have him install it (early in the morning). Believe me they're out there. I know a few.  And would it kill you to hang a couple pictures on the wall? 

There is such a thing as paint you know. Blue bathrooms look cleaner, that's why every bathroom in a commercial is blue. Tan walls don't matter in a multi-million dollar home because it's a different clientele. Look this is just advice and I'm desperately avoiding focusing on Jennifer Aniston walking around in black nylons and high heels so give a break okay?