Saturday, January 8, 2022

!!!BREAKING JACOB ELORDI NEWS!!!


 I decided to try some other celebrity sites for news I can steal and !!BANG!! The first one gave me a breaking news story about JACOB ELORDI!! Oh... My... God... Yeah I Googled him but couldn't find any information. Sorry. I'm sure he's in a series on HBO Max or Hutu or whatever the fuck, you people absorb and make part of your personality. Remember how nobody would shut up about Game of Thrones? 

So Jacob went shopping at "Ben's 90's Shredder Store" and went for a ride on a one wheeled... thing. So now when you hear people talking about Jacob Elordi you'll been one up on them because you'll be in the know. Say something to whoever you're talking to like "Hey he likes those one wheeled things, and probably loves Blind Melon". They'll think you're super hip.