Monday, January 17, 2022

Julia Fox is Famous. Now.


 Kanye West has a new girlfriend named Julia Fox. Here they are filming something called Donda 2 (?) and I'll be more likely to win the lottery twice than I will actually seeing this - I assume - movie. I never even saw Donda 1, how am I supposed to know what's going on? She is 10 times hotter than Kim Kardashian, so at least she has that going for her. She did pick Kanye though and while I don't understand the whole "Kanye is a genius" thing, I'll give him credit for at least having a hot girlfriend. Thank God she's 31 instead of being some 22 year old... person. If she was, you'd probably wind up at house parties doing beer bongs and playing quarters or keg stands or you'd have to get involved in some kind of lame vaping contest where if you lose you have to switch to an unpopular gender or whatever it is 20 year olds do now.