Monday, January 17, 2022

Shay Mitchell has a Jacket

Shay Mitchell went out to eat with her boyfriend Matbdhjdg. Sorry I cropped out her face. You know about my rule about writing about people still wearing masks, especially outside. The big news was that she's still famous I guess. People never, ever stop being famous these days. They called her the "Pretty Little Liars" star, which was a show that went of the air five years ago. And frankly I'd never heard of her before today.  Then they talked about her oversized jacket and clear high heels like strippers used to wear 10 years ago. I'm sure they were $1800 because they see you idiots coming from a mile away. "Hey here comes that lady that wants clear stripper heels that went out of style 11 years ago, how much should we charge her?" "I dunno... $1800?" I guess lucky for her it's still the late 1990s where she lives.