Friday, January 7, 2022

Britney Spears is High


 Britney Spears bought her first high waisted bathing suit and posted it on Instagram where she said

"My fiance likes it, but I'm not so sure"

Well I'm sure. No. I can't believe this fad is continuing. Anything high waisted looks terrible and Britney has a really nice body and it STILL looks bad. Why would you do this to yourself. 

I wasn't going to write this at all because I don't want to give anything high waisted even the slightest bit of anything that can be even remotely misconstrued as an endorsement but I saw a cute blonde girl in a pink bathing suit and sunglasses standing in the sunshine and I haven't seen the Sun in days and it's currently ZERO degrees outside right now, and the wind is actually painful when it hits your skin. So awful high waisted bathing suit and terrible shoes or not this was getting written because I needed even a momentary escape from the Hell Hole that is Chicago for eight months of the year. Please help m Britney, you can keep the bathing suit okay? It's fine you win just come get me.