Monday, January 10, 2022

Lottie Moss is Back


 Lottie Moss is back! She didn't really go anywhere as far as I know I just hadn't seen anything about her lately. And I don't go hunting for news about these people, when I see it, I see it. I almost never think about any of the people I write about here beyond what you see. Yes there are occasions every once in a while  I think about a specific couple of them, usually Elizabeth Hurley, or Jennifer Aniston before I go to bed but that's not what I'm talking about.

Anyhoo, Lottie was in Antigua when she took these pictures. I guess that's what zoomers do these days. They can't go one day without taking pictures of themselves. What an awful existence, to have every second of your life cataloged like this. She's 24 years old you know. In fact oddly enough, today (1/9) is her birthday. So that means she was born in 1998. Yes she's cute, and I'm sure she's very nice but let's face it, she was in high school just a few years ago, so she's probably a fucking idiot. For all you know, she still believes in Santa Claus. Happy birthday Lottie, don't do too many shots or vape too much or whatever 20 somethings do these days.