Monday, January 10, 2022

Oh Hi Katie Hurley

This is Elizabeth Hurley's sister Katie. I'm not mentioning her age because who could possibly give a fuck. This story was about how she's on some dating app, blah blah blah... I have to be honest If I had to make a choice between her and Liz (I cal her Liz), I'm honestly not so sure that I could. Just based on physical appearances this is a straight up tie. Hopefully she's less of a flake than Liz is. That could definitely be the tie breaker. Good lord. She looks so sunny and warm... okay I have to stop.  I have written about her before and my feelings for her haven't really changed at all. It's not that I forgot about her I guess maybe I had to just not think about her that's all, right Katie. You understand don't you? Listen let me make it up to you. Remind me to bring my wallet.