Thursday, October 12, 2023

Alessandra Ambrosio is Boring


 I haven't written about Alessandra Ambrosio much over the course of my lifetime and I'm not really sure why. Okay, I'll be honest there are probably a couple reasons. First off, I'm not constantly switching back and forth so I can spell her name. Don't know what I mean? Close this page and then spell Alessandro Ambroso. I copied and pasted her name for this story myself. Go ahead big talker, try it. 

Secondly, so what? Yeah I get it you're hot but who fucking cares, do you do anything else? I've been reading about Alex Bosco for going on 20 years now, and this is all she seems to do. How many times do you need to see Allie Ambassar in a bikini? As a man I can tell you there is nothing in the world worse than a woman that's only "hot". I've had hot girlfriends and that shit gets old really, really fast. Jesus Christ, learn to ride a motorcycle, or fix small engines, or pet some dogs or something. ANYTHING. Nobody is asking you to weld pipe or shingle a roof or anything like that but doing something besides your nails once in a while would be nice.