Friday, October 6, 2023

Here Comes Hugh Jackman


 I read that headline and literally said "uh oh" out loud. This is something I have been saying for at least 15 years. Am I wrong? Maybe. Do I think I'm wrong? No. You see, he's writing a book about his life and divorce and how maybe it's time for him to be honest with himself, and I think we've all been around the block enough by now to know exactly what that means...

'Hugh is choosing to [write this book] now because he's finally [being] honest with himself [and] the divorce,' an insider said.

'The content will be Hugh speaking about his life. He'll be opening up about his life like never before.'

 Uh huh. Quite honestly I'd be surprised if you were surprised. I thought I'd written about this here in the past but I guess I didn't. Anyway I'm about 15 years ahead of you on all of this sudden personal "honesty" he's having and the whole "divorcing my wife in my 50s" stuff that's going on. We'll just have to wait and see, and if he buys a Pomeranian we'll finally get all the answers we need.