Thursday, October 5, 2023

Amy Schumer is Mean


 Amy Schumer discussed aging somewhere and then someone else wrote about it after them. I'll link it here if you're interested. In general I don't like stand up comics, for some reason most of them rub me the wrong way, and Amy Schumer is at the bottom of my list of disliking comics. She's a notorious joke thief and a bunch of other things I'm not listing. But for some odd reason she seems to be enjoying some kind of weird renaissance.

She was in her 20s when the picture on the left was taken in 2012, and the picture on the right is her today, so make your own jokes, they'll probably be better than her's anyway. She was cute in 2012 wasn't she? But she very much has the face of a Mean Girl. I'm not smart enough to put my description into words but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Just looking at her you can tell she's super mean - behind their backs of course - to other girls that she perceives as being prettier/thinner/more popular than she is. I think that's called an "X-Factor". I'm having a very hard time figuring out how to end this so I'll just end it here.