Sunday, October 29, 2023

Bennifer Goes Out

 

Ben Lopez and Janet Oconto - sorry their names slipped my overworked mind - went to somebody named Pia Miller's 40th birthday party, but I already closed the other tab so I have no further information. Which is good for you because absolutely nobody gives a shit. I don't even know who Pia Miller is.

These two assholes always look so fucking miserable. Is it just me? I just do not get it. They're lives must be just short of torture. 

You know, you see people you know personally sometimes, and they look upset or something once in a while because that's how life is. It's not a bed of roses every day. But every time I see either one of these two, whether they are alone or together they always look like they just got off the expressway during rush hour. Jesus. You're wealthy beyond most people's dreams, if you're this unhappy just retire somewhere and go hiking or fishing every day. Both of you are still in your early 50s you should enjoy life while you can, because one day you're here and then !!!BANG!!! out of the blue you drown in a hot tub, and just like that it's over. Or don't, it's your life, honestly I don't give a shit.