Friday, October 27, 2023

Joy Corrigan Aged Overnight

 

 


 !!!!I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!! I've been saying this for years.

On Thursday the former Playboy, Victoria's Secret and SI model shared that she has been lying about her age for decades.
As recent as this summer she said she was 28 and insisting she was born in 1995, but now she has admitted that she is actually 35.

And I'm guessing 35 is probably a lie too. Anyone with two eyes and average vision can look at that picture and see that's a 40 or 41 year old woman. And you know what? There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Shit, practically this entire blog is a love letter to women over 35. It's not a weird fetish thing, it's just my personal opinion (and the correct one) that women get better looking after 35.

I bet she feels better getting this off of her chest. C'mon Joy let's go celebrate. We'll catch the early bird over at Longhorn Steakhouse and we can be home in time for Wheel of Fortune.