Friday, October 20, 2023

Vincent Cassel is Still Famous


 56 year old Vincent Cassel, has a brand new 27 year old girlfriend named Narah Baptista. I can not believe this but holy shit I've written about him before, and I still don't even know who he is. Oh sure they say he's a French actor but let's face it, that basically means nothing outside of France. I guess you might be able to say his "fame" also includes England because those two places are separated only by a big canal you can ride a boat across but again, who cares. 

I won't mention the age gap again because if she wants to date a guy that sat front row center for a Cinderella concert back in their heyday that's her business. I wish I knew where all these dudes in their 40s and 50s are finding all these girls in their 20s that want to date them. I don't even know where hot 27 year olds hang out anymore. The mall? Bowling alleys? It for sure isn't anywhere I go and believe me I'd notice