Saturday, October 7, 2023

Olivia Wilde Goes Low (Waisted)


 Olivia Wilde took her water bottle and low waist to the gym and this is news because she apparently said something bad about Taylor Swift's new relationship which would probably matter if anyone gave a shit about what Olivia Wilde has to say about anything. 

Let me put it this way. Ask 100 people who Taylor Swift/Olivia Wilde is and I bet you'd be surprised by the answers. No you probably wouldn't. I'm not defending Taylor Swift no matter how cute I think she is, her music is mediocre on the best of days, and she strikes me as a little rich girl that grew up in a multi-million dollar farmhouse with a white fence, an indoor swimming pool and a six car garage but Olivia Wilde strikes me as a poison pill that never gets invited anywhere despite her good looks and six-pack abs and that's probably why she got divorced from that one guy who's name I don't remember that's currently so hip amongst the internet intelligentsia crowd.