Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Sydney Sweeney Flies


 Here's Sydney Sweeney. Again. At yet another fashion week thing. This fashion week stuff feels like it's been going on for a year, and I have no idea what these people get out of going to these things. Free clothes? I honestly 100% do not understand.  If she isn't careful this is about the only time anyone is going to talk about her. And these things seem so weird and somehow out-dated to me. It's probably me since I'm very, very weird.

But I will add that she's freaking me out a little because she always looks different. I don't mean her clothes, I mean as a person. I didn't know that was her until I read the headline at the source. Maybe it's because she's 26 so she's still growing and changing. Who knows she could wake up tomorrow and be a large African-American man. I've heard that could happen these days