Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Blac Chyna Makes Dough


Want to know how much money "Blac Chyna" makes? I can tell you. I don't know why anyone cares about Blac Chyna but this is the world we live in today...

The documents reveal that Chyna earned around $71k in September but typically makes around $32k a month.

$32,000 a month totals roughly $380,000 a year. That's a lot more than I make, they should tell us how she makes it - and they might've told us - but I'm not reading anything more about her. Besides I bet however she does it is pretty gross and I don't care. I will say $380,000 a year sounds like a lot but not if you live in Los Angeles. I bet that's pretty much equal to minimum wage in that Hellhole. 

I haven't thought about Blac Chyna in literally years and I'm hoping this is the last time I have to hear about her for the rest of my life (it will be).