Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Rihanna Hearts You

Rihanna went somewhere on Sunday night dressed as a big heart for reasons known only to her and the voices in her head. By the way this Yves Saint Laurent Heart shaped "cape" costs $15,500 in case you were wondering if you should ask for one for Christmas. Nobody stops these people? Nobody pulls them aside and says, "Hey man, what are you doing?" I'd think I'd want someone around me like that if I ever became an annoying celebrity asshole. But hey who knows maybe she's a crime fighter now but instead of beating up criminals she seduces them with love. It would certainly explain why I haven't heard much from her lately. She probably sleeps all day and roams the streets at night fighting crime. "Stop! In the name of love!" she yells. I should write comic books.