Thursday, September 22, 2016

More like No Patrol

Johnny McDaid of Snow Patrol "fame" got a stupid tattoo of his fiance Courtney Cox's initials tattooed on his wrist. I really had no idea Snow Patrol was still around. Jesus, they formed in 1993?!  God they're awful aren't they? Anyway, that was on his Instagram, which I'm not linking so go find it yourself. He said this proves his commitment to her, to which I say if he wanted to prove his commitment, why not get a big portrait style tattoo of her face right on your arm? Not some paltry CC that could easily be removed or covered up or turned into John Bonham's Led Zeppelin symbol later on. Actually this doesn't seem like much of a commitment now, does it? If I were you Courtney I'd start asking him some questions. Who was that blonde he was talking too? What is he up to?