Saturday, September 10, 2016

It's Like Looking in a Mirror

Steve Harvey of Family Feud fame and some other things like various movies and television programs met his double on Family Feud. I'm exasperated just writing this. People still watch Family Fued? This story is so stupid I'm not even going back and correcting that spelling. I have no idea why I wrote about this. I saw it on Facebook in the trends and the various links had thousand - thousands - of shares so I thought "hey people must be interested in this even though I am not." Well I have some news for you. Facebook is obviously filled with keyboard slapping morons.  I can just imagine all of those idiots laughing uproariously at this. I'm literally in a state of shock. Paramedics just showed up and put a blanket on me and one of them screamed "DON'T YOU DIE ON ME" it was exciting.  Anyway if my disinterest in this was a black hole you'd all be getting sucked right now. You can click on that video if you have a minute and a half to waste or you're not sure whether or not you're suicidal, and if you are this should seal the deal. They look alike, happy? This is officially the dumbest thing I've written about in 2016 and this blog is full of stories about Kim Kardashian.