Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Kate Hudson Wears a Hat

Kate Hudson shared this picture on Instagram on Friday of her and her friend whose name I don't know from their stay in Las Vegas. I don't know what it is about Las Vegas that makes people act like a bunch of dumbshits but for some reason it does. I must've been to Las Vegas at least 20 times and I don't remember this constant, and ridiculous "Spring Break!" attitude. And Kate isn't exactly some college kid away from home for the first time either. She's 37. I admit that I haven't been there in a long time but I'm definitely not in any hurry to go back. One thing I do know that most likely hasn't changed is that about 1% of Las Vegas visitors look like Kate and her cute friend up there. The rest look like an open air crack market vomited it's contents into a 120 degree oven.