Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kit Harrington is All Smiles

Kit Harrington (fake name) appeared on Jimmy Fallon/Kimmel -- I don't remember which or even when but really  what's the difference -- to talk about John Thrones and Snow of Games or whatever television show it is at the moment that you people are constantly annoying me with. It's a TV show. It's not real. Don't you have enough problems? Do you have to worry about fake problems other people are having too? Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, Breaking Bad, Murphy Brown...for the love of Jesus shut up. I wasn't even going to write about this asshole but the picture in the header kept showing up everywhere I looked like a ghost that was trying to warn me about something. Wait a minute. Wait just a minute. What could this picture be trying to tell me? Oh wait! I hear something! "Beeeewaaare the mullety jewfroooh"  Beware the mullety jewfro? What the fuck does that mean? So the guy has a mullety jewfro it's his head, he's the one that's haunted by it not me.