Friday, May 20, 2016

Olivia Munn Walks Her Dog

It's confession time. I have absolutely no business writing about celebrities. I'd guess at least 50% of the time I have zero idea who they are or why they are celebrities mostly because if it doesn't involve hot rods or motorcycles I don't care. Like Olivia Munn. I remember she was on some show about video games or something, and today she's in the news because she took her dog for a walk while wearing shorts but that's pretty much it. It can't be because she's good looking, because in my opinion, she's only slightly above average at best. In fact, she reminds me of the girl in the crowded bar on a Saturday night with her three wacky friends and they're all wearing paper tiaras and ordering "sex on the beach" *giggle*. Can you be famous for that? Because I'd recognize that girl anywhere. In fact I used to know a girl named Stephanie G. that was like a hot version of Olivia Munn. She got married though like I didn't even exist. I'd say Stephanie made a huge mistake but here I am writing this so I'd have to guess her choice was pretty spot on. Good job Stephanie I knew you were smart.