Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Site News

I got a new job. Well, kind of. It's probably only temporary and most likely part time but that along with some other things that have been going on, it's all probably going to throw a wrench into the works for me until I get settled.  You see, I'm a very busy Man of Action. I'm a blur of activity, kind of like a bunch of crack heads stealing rims. So if you see the following story topics repeated over and over, it's only because I'll be following the stories that are in the headlines and these people usually are for whatever reason...

Johnny Depp
Demi Moore
Britney Spears
Jessica Simpson
That one asshole

I still want to keep writing but I got a bunch of irons in the fire. Don't worry I swear it'll all shake out. And now I'm running out of things my grandfather used to say so in closing I'll mention one thing, that and a buck will get you a cup of coffee.