Monday, July 11, 2016

Alanis Morrissette Has a Baby

Alanis Morissette is still alive and having babies. Don't believe me? There's proof. She posted that on her Instagram Did she give her baby a dumb name you ask? Oh you know she did - Onyx Solace Morissette-Treadway. Her husband's name is Maro Souleye Treadway so I guess dumb names run in the family. I spent about 5 minutes looking for the name of her other kid before I got bored and gave up so let's just call it Sapphire Lagoon. That sounds hippie-ish enough to me. Whatever happened to classic manly names like Stu, or Lance or Bruce. Still, that's a girl so you couldn't name it Lance. Or could you?  Yes you could. It's a baby what's it gonna do? Nothing that's what, except lay there and be stupid like all babies. I mean you can't even touch their heads what kind of defence mechanism is that? A crappy one. I don't know why you'd want to touch a baby head anyway you frigin weirdo. Get away from me.