Friday, July 8, 2016

Poor Bunny

I saved these pictures last week to write a story but I forgot who they were, where they were and what they were doing. So far so good right? I'm at the top of my game. I only know their names because I labeled the pictures. Honestly, the UK has the worst celebrities in the world. All they do is vacation in countries with beaches that have no traffic laws and hospitals that look like they buy all of their equipment from the sets of movies made during the 1970's. Hey whatever,  if you want Doctor Gaetano Popolopolous that got his medical degree in the Solomon Islands treating your Botfly infestation that's your business, and besides, it's all free right? Anyway her name is Chloe Madeley and beyond having an awesome stomach I have no idea who she is or why she's famous. If she is indeed even famous. Maybe she's known for being kidnapped by her now Stockholm Syndrome boyfriend and shaved gorilla James Haskell. When asked for comment about their fun filled trip all James would say was. "Fire hot. Hurt James" and "I not mean to crush bunny. Me wanted only hug" Take it easy James. Just go back to your mountain top lair everything will be alright I promise.