Thursday, July 28, 2016

Johhny Depp Sucks

Johnny Depp dressed up in his best rock star costume and played at some state fair in Pas Robles, California on Monday night. You know, the one night everyone goes to see all the great bands.  I don't get it,  I am at a loss to explain this. I'm going to admit flat out that I've never heard the Hollywood Vampires but I can promise you one thing. They suck. Clue number 1: Look how he's dressed. NO ONE living outside of a time warp dresses like that to play a concert anymore. Except Motley Crue or maybe a Marylin Manson tribute band. And this...     Those are lyrics from "Manic Depression" by Jimi Hendrix. Yes, yes I know all about Jimi Hendrix's place in music history but the man has been dead for nearly 50 years, maybe it's time to move forward a little bit don't you think? I don't know how to end this I'm tired of talking about this ridiculous band.