Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Rachel McAdams is a Living Pin Up

Rachel McAdams was at ComicCon on Friday which strangely I've heard very little about. I usually have to wade through hundreds of comments all over the internet by slobbering losers talking about how excited they are to be going to this giant, annual loserfest but I guess not this year for some reason, thank Christ. She was there to answer questions about her new movie "Doctor Strange". Questions like, "Is this a movie?" and "No one's ever heard of this have they?" and also "Can I bring my mom?"  She decided to show up in a really short skirt and high heels to show these miserable shut-ins what a real woman looks like and I think she did a pretty damn good job. Man she's got some serious gams doesn't she? If this was the 1940's I'd paint her on the side of my plane as I shot dirty rotten Huns out of the sky like the hrero that I am, as I still like to use words, and phrases like "gams" and "quit beatin' your gums Killroy" from the 1940's. Oh yes, by the way, she was there with her co-star Benedict Cumberbatch as he stood around looking like one of the aliens from the end of Close Encounters of the Third Kind like he always does so he was a big hit too.