Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Jason Aldean Sucks

Jason Aldean and his wife, Brittany Whogivesashit attended the ACM Awards Benefit for Georgia Ruffians Hour or wherever the Hell they were. He's a country "artist" and I'm not sure I've ever heard his music but I can guarantee you it's awful so I don't have to hear it. It all sounds equally bad. Have you ever heard modern country music? It's really, really awful I can't stress that enough. My boss at work listens to it, therefore we ALL listen to it. It's indescribably bad. There's one song that comes to mind where the guy wins the lottery or something and he buys a boat and some Coors . Is it a gag song? Like something you'd hear on Dr. Demento? It would be funny if it wasn't so horrible. Modern country music pretty much sounds exactly like Jason Aldean looks.