Thursday, August 18, 2016

Nicole Scherzinger is Shiny

This is Nicole Scherzinger and she looks so good in a bikini that it's actually difficult to look directly at her. I don't know if I've ever written about her before and I'm not scrolling through all that crap to find out, but I might have to write about her some more. Maybe I will, maybe I won't, who can say? I'm a man of mystery. In case you don't know who she is, she's a judge on the X-Factor which I think is only on in Great Britain now because shitty TV is the one thing the British are still good at. Seriously, have you ever seen any of their shows? Oh sure they gave the world Benny Hill, Monty Python and Doctor Who (Tom Baker is Doctor Who) and a few other things but much beyond that it's worse even than it is here in the U.S., the place that literally invented TV. Anyway, I'm not here to talk about British TV or who invented the television or who saved who's ass from Hitler, Hell I don't even remember what I was talking about. Oh right. Nicole Scherzinger and her bikini. I'll do it like a Brit. "She's the boffins in it int' she guvnah cheerios". It's like I'm from there.