Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Ali Wentworth Cries A Lot


 Ali Wentworth said she cried for 45 minutes when Ruth Bader Ginsburg died because that's what people do when a 90 year old judge dies. I guess. I didn't cry for four and a half minutes when my grandmother died, and she helped raise me when I was growing up. 

I see George ( Stephanopolus, her husband) pacing on the street. I come back in. We keep going 'Daddy, Daddy.' bugging him. He's live on ABC, talking about Ruth Bader Ginsburg,' Wentworth began admitting she didn't know at the time whom he was speaking with.  

'I'm going 'Hope she's worth it, whatever woman he's seeing,' We finally get in the car. Me and the girls get into the car. We are waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. He finally comes in. He bursts into tears. Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died. My two daughters. We sat there in the parking lot, crying for 45 minutes.' 

Since I don't know you, I feel I can be brutally honest and say, you people are nuts and need to see a therapist or something, because this isn't normal. It's really not a healthy thing, even though I know it gets you positive attention on the internet from crazy shut-ins and people that think the Russians are hiding in their closet, but so does blowing up kittens and you wouldn't dream of doing that.  I don't know if they were close family friends, or maybe she babysat their kids, or what, but even then... I swear, you people have more chemical imbalances than an Indian pesticide factory. Get help, it's 2020 now not 1950, and it's available almost everywhere, sometimes even for free.  Anyway, have fun with your weird brain problems because I'm done hearing about this.