Monday, September 28, 2020

Lili Reinhart is My Kind of Gal

 

Riverdale "star" Lili Reinhart says she's bi-sexual and loves strip clubs. My. What a shocking revelation.

'My close friends and my castmates, maybe they didn't know that I was bisexual, they were probably like, 'Why does this girl like strip clubs so much?' And I'm like, 'Well, now you know!''

I guess that makes two of us. Well, not the bisexual part BECAUSE I'M ALL MAN, but I like strip clubs. A lot. If she's into unintentionally bad 1960s and 1970s biker movies and eating French onion dip straight from the container, fist fighting, and working on old cars, maybe we could hang out sometime. You know, really get to know each other. Okay she's 24 years old and obviously under 30, which usually goes against a hard and fast rule for me, but we can figure it out. Over drinks. While we're surrounded by naked girls. At Scores.