Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Lizzie Cundy is Somebody

I've written about Lizzie Cundy before.  As far as I can tell she's one of those people that have a gigantic hole in their soul, and are so desperate for fame they'd go to lunch with their friends and openly discuss how they're going to take over the city after they flood it with Smylex Gas.  I guess this is what happens these days where it's seemingly so easy to become famous. You hang around Reddit and drop links until people notice you, or can game followers and manipulate algorithms or whatever people do to gain huge numbers on Intsagram and Twitter, and you can start a Facebook page and "promote" it so other simpletons will follow you until someone decides you're good enough to have a reality show on Bravo (The Gay Network). I don't know why I let it bother me because I never, ever, ever see any of this straight up junk outside of this blog.

The problem is, other people do pay attention to it, so it's not as if it's 100% avoidable. If you see a campfire, you can say, "I won't put my hand in that". But if you work next to her, you can't stop MacKeleigh from talking about what she saw on Keeping up with the Kardashians last night, so what do you do? I don't know, maybe I'll go for a walk.