Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Joss Stone is Magical

This is Joss Stone. She's a singer from the early 2000s. One of those "Blue Eyed Soul" types. You know, Janis Joplin from the 60s... that other one from the 90s with the beehive hairdo with the eye make up that died, she had that one song...whatever her name was... Carole King etc., etc. Think of music your uncle with the John Lennon glasses, that likes to talk about "books" and drinks wine and loves The Park West, listens too.

 Anyway the whole point of this was, the other day I thought to myself "Where is Joss Stone?" I have no idea why, it was just a name that popped into my head.  And then literally the next morning there was a story about her. How the Hell did that happen? How could that be a coincidence? Joss Stone? I've never typed Joss Stone's name into any search engine anywhere ever, not even once before this morning (to make sure I had the spelling correct) so it's not as if Google could know I thought about her. Or did they? Creepy. I don't know, I just thought it was weird so I wanted to tell you. So there you go.

Oh yeah, right. I don't know what she was doing I didn't read the source article like some kind of nerd. Besides who cares, all that Joss Stone stuff was almost 20 years ago.