Monday, September 28, 2020

Queen Letizia is Shocking


 Queen Letizia of Spain went to some meeting about poor people or something, but the original story talked mostly about her clothes so I have no idea what she was doing. Not that I'd care anyway. Normally I avoid writing about royal families, because the whole idea of a royal family anywhere in the world in 2020 to me is totally ridiculous. But she's so shockingly attractive that I felt compelled to say something. Don't even get me started on her shoes, which I'm almost 100% sure weren't made for walking in - if you know what I'm sayin -  and I think you do. She looks like she walked out of a James Bond movie it's unbelievable.

 Have you ever watched those Spanish-language, Mexican soap operas with Erik Estrada? I have, and my friend from Mexico, Otto (yeah I know) told me the actresses on those shows aren't usually from Mexico, they're mostly from Spain. So guess who's saving up for a one way ticket to Spain. But I'm sorry, I won't call Letizia "my Queen" like I was some low-rent rapper, we'll have to come up with a better nickname. Maybe we can work on it over dinner, what do you say? I'll try to remember my wallet this time.