Saturday, July 24, 2021

Amanda Holden Goes Boating Nude


 I know I already wrote about one British nitwit in a bathing suit, but Amanda Holden is different. Why? Because I said so that's why. I don't think she's married or has a boyfriend or anything because it's never mentioned and I can see that at age 50 that might be an issue. Are you 50 years old? Do you look like that? Did you look like that when you were 24? So you see what I'm getting at? 

 As a man I can tell you she could walk into almost any establishment, point at a single guy and say I want that one and that would be enough. The fact that they don't hang around somebody that looks like a picture of a girl teenage me drew speaks volumes. As a man with some experience in this area you have to trust me on this. If a woman of any age looks like that, and has no boyfriends, no husband, no girlfriends, there's a problem you don't want any part of. I am willing to try though. Just this once. Again.