Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Conor McGregor is a Pirate

Conor McGregor bought a $3 million dollar yacht. A $3 million dollar Lamborghini yacht. And yeah, that figures. Conor McGregor is exactly the kind of person that would buy a Lamborghini yacht. If I think Lamborghini owner, I think Conor McGregor. You think I'm kidding but it's true. Someone like Conor McGregor suddenly becoming very rich, is exactly like if the banjo boy from the movie "Deliverance" won the lottery.  "I think I'll eat some dirt and then maybe go Lamborghini shopping" is what I'd imagine him and Conor McGregor would say. Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, and 50 Cent, all had MORE money than Conor McGregor. A lot more. And guess how much money they have now. It's basically $0 by the way, in case you didn't know. So keep buying Lamborghini yachts. Maybe you can chug some warm beer and do some shots on it while you're sailing the Seven Seas.  Idiot.