Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Catt Sadler Sick NUDES


 A "former E! personality" (oh brother) named Catt Sadler has Covid, and she posted this because she wants you to know, because having covid is like getting a Cub Scout badge for these people. Here's some exciting news... I had Covid. That's right. It's true. I did. I didn't run around telling everybody about it though because who gives a fuck. I was sick, and then I got better, just like what usually happens when you get sick. Godspeed Catt Sadler, I hope you survive your sniffles, sore throat and occasional weird cough. I had a fever too, so watch out for that. I also watched a movie called "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, while I was laying on the couch which I can tell you, was way way WAY worse than actually having Covid. In fact I'm sure it made things worse.