Friday, July 30, 2021

Two People are Dating Yipee


 These two are dating. Pretty exciting right? Someone bothered to write about this because he's 57 and she's 23. I didn't even bother to find out their names and I'm not going to either. I don't know how many times I've written about "age gaps" here, at least a dozen I'd guess, and if they like each other it's seriously none of your business. Like really none of your business.  During a time when someone might wake up every day one of literally a half a dozen different genders, and probably a lot more by now, because the voices in their head tell them too, the fact that this bothers anyone irritates me. 

On the other hand dude c'mon. She's 23. In 2014 she couldn't even drive a car. She thinks Star Wars started with The Rise of Skywalker. I don't know if I would even notice a 23 year old no matter what she looks like. She's a child. Her central nervous system is still developing.  Obviously the guy is loaded otherwise what interest would she have in him. The guy probably saw Grand Funk Railroad in concert, and she doesn't know who or what that is. They both must need to have a translator present when they have a conversation. Whatever I hope you two wacky kids are happy, please don't have a baby. It'll be better for everyone.