Saturday, July 24, 2021

Mary Bedford is a Real. Doll.


 Here's another vapid, soulless, plastic faced, fame chasing bougie idiot named Mary Bedford that is apparently planning on taking something called Love Island by storm. She looks like an animated Real Doll. I'm sorry I'm just going to come right out and say it no matter how much it hurts me, or you. British people are stupid as fuck. This is all they talk about as far as I can tell. Lock downs, masks, and idiotic reality shows. It's really something, and I will never understand it. 

 They have a lot of nerve ever making fun of Americans I can tell you that much. Frankly, after all I've read,  I'm surprised they even know how to use their opposable thumbs to turn on a television. They're all just this side of communists over there by this point so maybe they all have government funded, private in home assistance for doing simple tasks like they would send some guy that's paralyzed from the neck down. Only they're paralyzed from the neck up.