Thursday, July 29, 2021

Jamie Lee Curtis is Cool Now


 Jamie Lee Curtis is part of the IN CROWD now because her daughter became her son., Or her son became her daughter I'm not sure which it is and I honestly do not care. Although I think it's the non-Jamie Lee Curtis in that picture but don't hold me to that. I have to say this won't help put those hermaphrodite rumors to rest..

The 62-year-old icon shared that she and husband Christopher Guest 'have watched in wonder and pride as our son became our daughter Ruby' in a new interview with AARP magazine.

 'She and her fiancé will get married next year at a wedding that I will officiate,' the Halloween star added.

 And while wedding bells will soon ring in the family, Curtis told the publication she doesn't have any grandchildren: 'Not yet, but I do hope to.'

Well... if your son became your daughter, I have some bad news for you. I'm not David Attenborough but boys don't get pregnant, I don't give a fuck what Twitter says about that. Except for sea horses. I think.  Anyhoo, I don't know why anyone is supposed to care about this, but I guess people do. Maybe you people need harder jobs like digging ditches or something so you're too tired to constantly think about all of this nonsense. 


Pre-Posting Update! Her son is becoming her daughter. And that's official. I just got the call from the "Shit You Don't Need to Know Department" in Los Alamos.