Monday, July 12, 2021

MEGAN FOX NUDE LESBIAN ADRIANA LIMA LESBIAN INSTAGRAM


 Megan Fox (Left?) and Adriana Lima (right? I think?) hinted at lesbianism because neither one really gets talked about anymore and it's a cheap, and easy way for attractive, middle aged white women to get attention on social media

'@meganfox if you ever need a body double in one of your movies, hit me up,

 said Adriana  (ED: I think)

 'My only request is... We share the same makeup artist @patrickta.' he's a make up artist. 

Megan (I think) of course replied... 

But what if I need a girlfriend...can I hit you up for that as well? Patrick can still be involved somehow. He can do our makeup when I take you to Nobu.'

 And that's all she wrote, the replies were off to the races. Filled  - I'm sure -  with every pathetic internet loser you could possibly imagine, and Megan and Adriana got the attention they needed for probably about three hours. 

You can find hotter lesbians almost anywhere on the internet, you people do know this right? I can't even tell these two apart. It looks like they've both fallen down the middle aged male rabbit hole of jet black hair and a Ford Raptor pick up. All they need now is a goatee and wrap around sunglasses.