Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Camila Cabello is Bigger than Ever

I had a post about Camila Cabello written and ready to go but it was really super mean. Even by my standards Honestly I don't have anything personal against these people, they're usually just easy targets, like nerds you can take their lunch money from.  So I just highlighted it and backspaced the whole thing into oblivion. 

Her music is still really awful and I have no idea how famous she really is anymore if at all. It's hard to tell these days when PR firm hacks,  get to write the stories on celebrity websites because of course they want you to think their clients are still relevant. Hey they have boat payments to make, so what do they care if they're clogging up the universe with simpering tales about Camila Cabello and garbage stories about these talentless dullards.