Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Kate Middleton Fall Back Position


 I didn't look for anything to write about today. I'm sorry, but I have a job and I like to eat food occasionally, so if I have to work I have to work. I did see something about Kate Middleton walking around somewhere doing whatever it is she does, so here she is doing that. 

It's super easy to write about her because I think she's super sexy with that sort of cooked smile she has. Don't  ask me why I do, I just do.  I think they call that "The 'X' Factor". You know, where you find someone attractive but you can't quite put your finger on why. I just don't get what she sees in that mule-faced, inbred imbecile she's married too. By the way, I hardly ever see them really together in pictures all that often these days, I bet something is up. I don't think you can just divorce a guy like that though, it would cause a scandal worldwide. Or it would if anyone outside of England gave a shit, which they don't, so maybe that's something you should consider, right Kate? I can be super discreet if I have to be. Just something to keep in mind.