Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Eva Longoria is Swimming Nude


 Eva Longoria went to the beach in Mexico. They didn't say why, but if I had to guess it was for a vacation. Besides the fact that she's wearing a bikini, I'm not sure why they're spying on her like this, it's not as if she has any new movies or television series coming out that I'm aware of. It's entirely possible, and maybe even likely,  the people taking her picture were hired by her, or her handlers simply to take pictures of her at the beach, otherwise, how would they know she was even there? Eva Longoria and me are getting married someday and I'm not sure I'd even realize that was her if she bumped right into my face. Do you really think there are paparazzi camera men hiding in the bushes at every beach in the world just in case some C-List celebrity decides to go for a swim? I suppose anything is possible in the little Fantasyland you live in.