Friday, October 29, 2021

Kate Hudson Supports Boobs


 Remember how I said we'd have fun finding out what I was going to write about? Well here it is. Kate Hudson in her underwear for breast cancer. Honestly that's why she took that picture. It had something to do with breast cancer. Super fun right? What being photographed in your underwear and heels has to do with breast cancer I have no idea. These people can't really be this stupid in person can they?

And I've hinted at this before, but you almost never, ever see these women with their significant others. Why is that? If Kate Hudson was walking around in my house in high heels and her underwear taking pictures of herself,  I wouldn't be out fishing or whatever those guys are doing I can promise you that. Probably getting their nails done more likely. I wouldn't say I'd attack her or anything because that would make people uncomfortable but I'd totally attack her.