Saturday, October 30, 2021

Dylan Penn-Wright or Whatever Her Name is, is a Winner


 This is Sean Penn and Robin Wright-Penn's daughter Dylan. Dylan Frances Penn is her full name I guess. I put on my hat with the little card that says PRESS on it and Googled her full name. Usually I avoid talking about celebrity children, but she's 30 years old and at the Savannah film festival with her tits hanging out everywhere because she was awarded The Rising Star Award, or medal or whatever they give these assholes, so I think it's okay to write about her. Luckily for her she got her mom's looks, because I don't care how short her dress was, how high her heels were or how many tits she had, this little blog post would not be happening if she was sitting there with her dad's dried up apple core face. God I hate Sean Penn.